Find me in 2021

My current website is SamanthaLife.com

Oct 31, 2013

Don't Let Separation End You.



It's been a bit now since I last heard his voice. You all know the pain and the torment. That, I want so badly to feed my soul with our connection, but he's hurt me so much I don't want to talk to him thing?

As always, I'm walking forward in my life, even without him. I know it's only temporary, even if he and I never met again on this plain, we are eternal and will be reunited in the spiritual realms and I will not throw away my life here simply because he cannot currently find the courage to claim us.

I think of everything I've learned so far, that is the greatest lesson. I see so many of you waiting, not just waiting on your twin for reunion, but waiting on your twin before you truly live, this is wrong. I cannot express that enough. If you are a twin flame you are special, rare, not everyone is like us and if
this is who you are, then there is a divine calling on your spirit to touch this world and with or without my twin, I will do the best I can to fulfill that calling.

If you are in separation, I would encourage you, as I always do, to focus inward and upward, allowing the essence of the divine to shape you into who you truly are. Focus on authenticity, truth, love and light because as a twin flame, you will never be ordinary, you will never be the white picket fence and a minivan in the drive and I'm satisfied type. The calling is too deep, your cellular knowledge too great, you must follow truth, it is written in our DNA to do so.

Of course I think of him every day, multiple times (not always in a flattering light ;-) but he is a piece of my soul and always in my heart, that's fact, there is no changing that, but that is not a death sentence. We are stronger than that and I beg of you not to waste your life waiting on the illusion of romance you hold in your head, but to dig deeper and find your own truth.

If it's sweeping romance you want, go find it. There is nothing wrong with falling in love with a soul mate, in fact, it can be a life altering beautiful thing. Do not condemn yourself to a life of loneliness because you think only your twin will ever be the one to fill those empty spots of yourself because that is deluded thinking.

In truth, we are to be fully whole in our half of this soul and if you are still looking for completion, then you still do not fully understand the calling of the twin flame.

It's okay, there is so much to learn and so much to assimilate, but my heart just breaks when I get email after email from those of you who feel like being with your twin is the make or break moment of your life.

God's timing is perfect, if you are not with your twin, it is because it is not time. If it's not time, then there is still work for you to do, don't make the mistake of thinking it's all your twin's fault you are not together. I absolutely guarantee you there is still work to be done on your half of this soul. Seek divine guidance and get to it! ;-)

As I go into my day I pray for all of you in pain, confused, and lost. I pray for your enlightenment, an ease to that pain, but above all else, I pray you find and walk your truth in this world, regardless of what your twin's response to that truth is. I love you all, and you have my heart ~ Samantha


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear Samantha,

it's so very comforting to read you. I'm so desperately lonely in my country living this TF phenomenon, separation stage. I can only find the romantic encounter part which the easier part, it makes the separation stage even worse.
I made the same incredibly courageous choice than you for the same reasons to survive. For me it’s been an apocalypse. Nothing in my life was the same before and after.
But 4 years after the separation, an inside fire assaults me burning me up from feet to to of the head with an peak of intensity at the the chest of course. It’s happening night and day with peaks at specific times of the day (meaningful about « us) with telepathic dreams coming again and all the TF stuff synchronicities, coincidence and so on.
This phenomenon happened after a serie of brutal coincidence reinvading my life and forcing me to remind me about the sacred marriage we celebrated before mother earth and father sky "us".

This phenomenon is happening in me against the will of my ego, against my body itself, against all the very important things I have to do in my life right now. The phenomenon is much more intense than it was before we decided to meet in physicality. So it's a good news to have no professional activity when this happens.
There's absolutely no escape (except suicide that I don't consider as an option). Then the only choice left is to surrender to this energy/fire/connection which means welcoming the reconnection to the eternal absent other without expecting anything from him as a person.
This means I have to surrender to the reality of the invisible to be more real than physical reality.
Isn't this the unconditional love that is proposed to be lived against every will of psycho-physical me?

Then I recently understood I was some kind of forced to live the stage 5 "surrender" of the TF journey I never forecast to live it because I've been doubting this last 4 years of "us" as being real TF.
I can't doubt anymore now. Denying it would be pretending that my physical body doesn't exist.
What is more real than my physical body?
I have to work on stabilizing this violent reconnection triggered by something I still don't understand.

I know I will carry this fire (he was the first of us to set) for us both, alone until the rest of this life.
I've never read anything like I'm experiencing now, so I thought it would be useful to speak about it if someone else faces this in his/her TF journey.

If someone else ever experiences this, i’d really like to get in touch as it is true that such a phenomenon can drive you crazy and ruine your life if you don't have anything nor anyone to understand it.
I'll be following this blog remaining anonymous but if someone needs me, I'll be here for her/him.

Love

Blog Archive

All the places you can find me:


www.samanthalucas.net

www.patreon.com/SamanthaLucas

Facebook

The Journey



"Mysticism, according to its historical and psychological definitions, is the direct intuition or experience of God; and a mystic is a person who has, to a greater or less degree, such a direct experience -- one whose religion and life are centered, not merely on an accepted belief or practice, but on that which the person regards as first hand personal knowledge." -Evelyn Underhill

Available Now

Sanctuary ~ Salvation for the twin flame storm

Sanctuary is a 30 day guide from Samantha Lucas with meditations, affirmations and guidance to help you navigate your twin flame experience. For more info, please click the link above.