Find me in 2021

My current website is SamanthaLife.com

Jun 5, 2013

The Twin Flame Separation Cycle

Originallythis article was sent to me on Facebook and I posted it here because I felt it had such good information, however the origniator of the article posted in comments where her site is actually located. Now that I have that info, I feel it only right to send you to her link to read the entire work, so here it is. It is a very good post and I would encourage you to read the entire thing. 

I know this cycle is the most painful part of our TF journey and seems to be the thing we struggle with the most and that struggle in turn can damage the very thing we are trying to save.

The 8 reasons this author gives for the constant cycle of coming together and tearing apart are as follows -again read the entire article with the full explanation at the link above.

  1. You aren't ready.
  2. You haven't reached unconditional love
  3. You feel threatened
  4. You reconnect for reassurance
  5. You reconnect to heal one another
  6. You must balance your karma
  7. You are destined for other relationships
  8. You need to focus on your own awakening


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the most accurate Twin Flame articles. Simple, yet poignant.
Thanks,
Mairi

Samantha said...

Thank you Mairi, I try my best to support all the twins best I can. <3

Milda said...

I needed this, thank you!

Anonymous said...

What should i do if my twin flame becomes worried and not functioning? Our situation is very complex. He has no idea what is happening to him. I can sense his energy, and when im not around he becomes depressive and it scares me. It got to a point that i could not function, i called him and he instantly eased up and we both have been ok, since. But i feel the tension, again, and i know hes going to fall apart, again. I also know i have a lot of work, towards our future and he needs to process and really figure out what he wants from life. Being with me will be a huge upheaval to his entire life.

Should i reassure him that im not moving on, despite separating? I didnt, originally, i wanted him to do this on his own. But he is debilitating both of us. How do i go about this, without being totally upfront with whats going on? I want to give him the allowance to do what he needs, even go into another relationship, if called for. Which is why i said nothing, despite him wanting it, desperately. I love him agape ad infinitum. There is no selfish need. But i also cannot see him fall apart, like this. Any insight?

TS said...

Your article actually comes from my website http://www.twinsoulmates1111.com

fit2day and going... said...

Anonymous said...
This sounds like Love Addiction... that he is the love addict. Look it up... there are lots of information about this.

Anonymous said...

This article really sounds like mine situation... when we were together past two years, my emotion was not available, so she ran away... and now with another guy... Now, that my emotion is available and ready, she is not with me.... story yet to be told... are we twin-flame... will there be reunion?

Samantha said...

TS can you leave the link to the article itself? I'll take down most of it from here and just link people there. :-)

It's a well written article and serves the twin souls well I'm so glad to know where it comes from finally!

Blog Archive

All the places you can find me:


www.samanthalucas.net

www.patreon.com/SamanthaLucas

Facebook

The Journey



"Mysticism, according to its historical and psychological definitions, is the direct intuition or experience of God; and a mystic is a person who has, to a greater or less degree, such a direct experience -- one whose religion and life are centered, not merely on an accepted belief or practice, but on that which the person regards as first hand personal knowledge." -Evelyn Underhill

Available Now

Sanctuary ~ Salvation for the twin flame storm

Sanctuary is a 30 day guide from Samantha Lucas with meditations, affirmations and guidance to help you navigate your twin flame experience. For more info, please click the link above.