Find me in 2021

My current website is SamanthaLife.com

Dec 29, 2012

Loving Fearlessly

I have long struggled with relationships. I give too much. I am NOT one to fight, so I am often the one walked over.

We are broken, all of us, and when we let down our walls, someone is going to hurt us, it's what we do to one another, intentionally sometimes, but often just out of our own pain or ignorance.

I'm adopting this new plan with all my relationships. I have been working on this for months and I believe I may have finally come to a resolution for myself on the steps I need to take, to be in a relationship without fear of hurt and rejection.

    1. Recognize I am being treated wrongly and understand that this is not all right.
    2. Release my emotions from the equation and decide what, if any, is my own fault and make amends for my part.
    3. Even if I have my own blame in the situation, it is still right to go to the person and assert appropriately why I am hurt and how they have offended me.
    4. Express a deep, sincere desire for reconciliation.
    5. When I have done all I can to right the situation, don't wait petulantly for them to make it right or respond in kind, recognize they will most likely not and truly release it. Give it to god and trust that he keeps all records of wrongs, I don't have to. He is the ultimate vindicator and righter of wrongs. Let him decide what if anything more is to be done.
    6. Balance and re-harmonize my energy with love so that I can move forward without being derailed for any amount of time.

This won't be easy, and my petulant side won't like it, but I am going to work hard on this because I truly want to love and be loved without fear. Pray for me if you are so inclined, good thoughts and energy also always appreciated. :)


No comments:

Blog Archive

All the places you can find me:


www.samanthalucas.net

www.patreon.com/SamanthaLucas

Facebook

The Journey



"Mysticism, according to its historical and psychological definitions, is the direct intuition or experience of God; and a mystic is a person who has, to a greater or less degree, such a direct experience -- one whose religion and life are centered, not merely on an accepted belief or practice, but on that which the person regards as first hand personal knowledge." -Evelyn Underhill

Available Now

Sanctuary ~ Salvation for the twin flame storm

Sanctuary is a 30 day guide from Samantha Lucas with meditations, affirmations and guidance to help you navigate your twin flame experience. For more info, please click the link above.